Angel Gray Photography offers the popular Conquer Your Camera workshop only a few times a year. The classes typically fill up quickly, with limited seating for each weekend. Please read this page completely for important details on the next workshop and how to register.
Conquer Your Camera began over six years ago, inspired by numerous AGP clients who said, “I’ve got this really nice camera but wish I knew how to use it better!” The course will take you off auto and to the next level where you will be more confident and more in control of your results. Class size is limited in order to offer as much individual attention as possible! Sign ups are first come first serve, directions below.
This workshop is perfect for people who want to take better pictures of their family, friends, travels, and life. It is truly a foundational course covering everything from camera settings and exposure to composition, lighting and more. If you are a professional photographer looking to further improve your skills, please request information on a more advanced class. Be sure to watch the Facebook page for the latest CYC updates!
2017 Saint Augustine — REGISTRATION OPEN NOW! — April 1-2, Saint Augustine Beach – 12 total seats
2017 Melbourne Next Dates TBA
Full address of class location provided at time of registration
Interested in the next workshop dates? Sign Up for advance notice!
What is Included
• 6-7 total “classroom” hours (including hands on practice)
• Individual help and personal feedback
• Photography handbook
• AGP class outline booklet
• Actual fun (seriously, we’ll have a great time)
• Prizes (because everything is more fun with prizes)
Remember to Bring
To get the most out of this workshop participants should have (or borrow) a DSLR camera, the manual and memory cards. If you have questions about your camera just let us know; we are happy to help!
The cost of the Conquer Your Camera workshop is $275.
Workshops are held in the home of a willing host! We’re always on the lookout for the next Melbourne and St. Augustine host, who will receive full course tuition complimentary if chosen as our next location! Contact AGP now if you might be interested and we can fill you in on all the details.
Workshops are usually held on a Saturday and Sunday:
- Saturday: 9:00am-noon
- Sunday: 1pm-4pm
Please note that time is included between workshop hours for personal assignments and individual feedback.
The workshop can extend on either or both days up to 30 minutes. Since every group is different, determining the time required to get through the material is not a perfect science and we want to be sure we have flexibility to review everything while not being rushed.
*Course hours listed here are typical but can vary based on location. Be sure to double check your confirmed weekend for correct timing.
How to Register
- Once dates have been announced, comment on the ANGEL GRAY PHOTOGRAPHY FACEBOOK PAGE “I am joining the Conquer Your Camera Workshop!” This will time stamp your registration as long as registration is completed within 48 hrs.
- Contact via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately to complete your registration and payment. We will confirm at that time if there is still space available in the workshop. Your nonrefundable deposit of $100 will secure your seat. This can be paid by check or credit card. The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks before the course begins.
Because the available spots sometimes go fast we will first verify your placement by the timing of item 1 above, followed by your completed registration. We will need to receive your deposit within two days to continue to hold your place. If the workshop fills up, a waiting list will be started. If you’re on the waiting list you’ll receive notification of any new openings as well as an early registration opportunity for the next CYC workshop.
If you can’t make the current schedule of classes, join our newsletter list below and we’ll let you know when we have new courses!